My name is Cynthia Woods. My family moved to Idaho when I was in second grade and I have lived here ever since. I live in Boise with my wonderful husband, Dillon, and two pets Tucker (poodle) and Zazu (parrot).
I started my journey to become a teacher at Lewis-Clark State College. I attended LCSC for a year and then transferred to Boise State University where I received my bachelors degree in Elementary Education. I have my masters degree in curriculum and instruction with the focus of integrating the arts in my teaching.
This year will be my eighth year of teaching, and so far I have taught first grade, second grade, a first-second grade combo class and a second-third grade all girls combo. I am looking forward to the challenge of teaching a first-second grade combo again this year.
Parent-Teacher conferences are this Tuesday and Thursday from 3:45-7:05 p.m. I am looking forward to sharing the progress your child has made this year.
April 10- PTA meeting at 3p.m.
April 20- 2nd grade field trip to Boise Art Museum
April 23- No school
Week of April 23th- IRI testing begins
April 27- Carnival from 5;30-8:00
May 4- Last day to check out library books
May 9- Library books due
May 11- P.E. Extravaganza
May 15- Picnic
May 16- Last day of school- Early dismissal at 11:50
Specials Schedule
Monday: Computers, P.E. Tuesday: Library, Counselor Wednesday: Running Thursday: Music, P.E. Friday: Library Book Check Out
Homework Schedule
Monday- Reading/ Spelling Word Practice Tuesday- Math and Reading Wednesday- Writing and Reading Thursday- Math and Reading Friday-Saturday-Sunday- Reading
No comments:
Post a Comment